VirtualDAC (Virtual Table) 10
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Virtual Data Access Components (VirtualDAC, formerly known as VirtualTable), is a library of components that extends data processing capabilities in Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. VirtualDAC consists of components that provides such capabilities as working with non-tabular data, performing SQL-queries to data in memory or to data from sources in different RDBMS'es etc., that are not available for standard data access components.
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported
- Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported
- Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
- TVirtualQuery, TVirtualTable, TVirtualDataSet component
- Advanced Design-Time Editors
- Free of charge binaries
- Represents an in-memory dataset
- Can store record data in the file (at run-time) and in dfm (at design-time)
- Provides expanded ability for locating records
- Supports records filtering
- Local sorting ability by several field
- Compatibility with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
We did not scan VirtualDAC (Virtual Table) 10 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for VirtualDAC (Virtual Table) 10 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with VirtualDAC (Virtual Table) 10